Title : Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush, Metallic Purple
ASIN : B00821ZHMK
Description : Brush your wet hair anywhere easily with the Pro Select The Original Detangler Lovin’ Lilac from Wet Brush. The Wet Brush set out on a mission to conquer the horrible issue of detangling hair without the tears or damage. They created a unique brush with IntelliFlex bristles that effortlessly run through hair and detangles wet or dry hair without pulling or tugging.
- These bristles will glide through any hair type combing out tangles effortlessly
- The Wet Brush can be used on wet or dry hair and works on extensions and wigs
- Designed specifically for wet hair, the Wet Brush will detangle your knots with ease – no matter what hair type
- Super soft IntelliFlex bristles
- Detangle hair with ease, even when wet
- For any kind of hair, thick, curly, or straight
- Great for extensions and wigs
- Works on wet and dry hair
List Price : $13.99
Price : $7.30
Saved Price : $6.69
Category: Hair Brushes
Brand: Wet Brush
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : BUYER BEWARE OF FAKES!
I have chemically processed hair that has become fragile after so many bleach jobs. I found that the first Wet Brush (WB1) I purchased didn’t cause any breakage on wet or dry hair! I loved WB1 so much that I purchased 2 more on Amazon, albeit from a different seller! The second order I placed was sold by "Intelligent Beauty Supply" and I highly suspect they’re fakes.
Soon after receiving the package, I tried the second, new, Wet Brush (WB2) on my dry hair only to find the breakage I was all too familiar with caused by my old brushes. Wait, what??? I also noticed that the bristles weren’t as soft on WB2 as they are on WB1. The packaging also greatly differed, but I didn’t think it to big a big deal. WB1 came in a nice plastic box, whereas WB2 came in cheap-looking packaging (think something that could’ve come from China).
The biggest tell-tale sign was the logo on the handle. See picture below for comparison. I checked the Wet Brush website and the logos…