Title : SUAVECITO Shine Free Matte Pomade for Men, 4 Ounce
ASIN : B06WGRLTCV
Description : This shine free pomade will give you the slick back look, without the high shine effect. This new matte formula has been designed from the ground up to give you effortless style with great staying power, for natural, healthy hair.
- SHINE FREE MATTE POMADE. Suavecito Matte Pomade is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. It’s the perfect addition to any grooming kit. It works perfectly on classic, modern, retro, and old school styles for a look that lasts all day.
- WATER SOLUBLE WITH NO WHITE RESIDUE. This lightly scented pomade combs in easily. It has a clean, fresh smell and there will be no white residue left behind. The shine free formula is water soluble, so it grips like wax, but washes out like hair gel.
- Suavecito Original Hold Pomade dries with a medium hardness without a crunchy finish. Get maximum styling flexibility that is perfect for both short hair and long hair. After a long day, touch up your style simply by adding water to reactive your do.
- STYLE WITH EASE. This matte pomade has a creamy consistency for effortless styling. Perfect for everyone from professional barbers and hair stylists, to bartenders and guys on the go. Works well for side parts, slick backs, faux hawks, and messy looks.
- COMMUNITY TRUSTED. Inspired by men and women who love motorcycles, custom cars, and tattoos, we know how important it is to get their trust, and we did. Suavecito prides itself on community and quality. Made 100% in the USA.
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.1
Rating : 240
Review : Hot damn am I in love. I have no idea how you did it
Hot damn am I in love. I have no idea how you did it, but this is BY FAR the lightest pomade I’ve ever used in my entire life. I have notoriously uncooperative thick straight hair that can be next to impossible to style with anything less than a strong hold. I’ve tried quite a few lighter hold products but they all end up being too heavy on my hair so it just falls into my face all day long. I was pleasantly surprised when I went outside into a gust of wind, felt my hair blow around, and was able to restyle it just by running my fingers through it – a feat impossible with the majority of other pomades. And I obviously love how the matte keeps my hair looking natural. Now this would all equate to a stellar pomade already, but it also keeps my hair crazy soft (almost conditioned) when I remove it in the shower with one wash, and when you factor in the price, you have hit a home run.
The only negative thing I can say, and I had to work hard to even think of something negative…