Title : Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer
ASIN : B01LSUQSB0
Description : Revlon Hair Tools is dedicated to helping women achieve beautiful hair they’ll love! Whether women desire gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, striking straight locks, or the perfect fashion accessory to complete the look, Revlon has the styling tools you desire. Our innovative Pro Collection line will provide you with the latest technology to help you achieve desired results fast! ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is designed to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique oval brush design quickly creates volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home. Boosted by Ionic Technology, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage.
- 1100 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat Setting for Styling Flexibility. 120V (Not for 240V)
- Ion Technology : Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static.
- Oval Brush Design. Unique Shape for smoothing the hair, while round edges create volume. Mixed Bristles. Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. While the shaft is about 2″, the bristle-tip to bristle-tip width is 4″ at its widest part. The tool is about 18″ long. This is important to see if your hair is long enough for this tool.
- For voluminous blowouts, place Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds under roots. Less Time Working on Your Hair = Less Damage.
- REVLON branded One Step is the Original. Revlon has spent years working on just the right mix of heat, ion saturation and safety testing.
Category: Hair Dryers & Accessories
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.4
Review : Where have you been all my life?!
Where have you been all my life?! I have frizzy naturally curly hair and I have a lot of it. I can not do the round brush and hair dryer routine. I have tried a lot of different brush hair dryers but all of them I would need to use a real dryer first to make it damp and then use the brush dryer and they never made my hair straight. I usually have to just dry my hair and then use a straightener. My last bout of new things was drying my hair damp and then using the Conair wet to dry which was better then what I was doing before.
Then comes the Revlon one step! I was skeptical and of course when I first tried this I had just gotten my hair cut with it stacked in the back so I wasn’t holding by breath. But this actually did a pretty good job. The lower back where my hair was only a couple inches, the dryer grabbed it and dried very well. It didn’t get straight like I wanted only because it was so short so I just had my straightener ready and touched it up. But the rest of my hair…