Title : Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer, Ionic Dryer, Hair Dryer, Purple
ASIN : B00MMRFUG8
Description : The Remington Damage Protection Hair Dryer combines advanced technologies with powerful airflow. Ionic, ceramic, and tourmaline technologies reduce frizz and static and help to dry hair faster than standard Remington dryers. The 1875-watt motor with speed and heat controls dries hair in no time, and the diffuser and concentrator attachments let you specialize your style.
- Micro-Conditioners – Get up to 3x more protection compared to standard Remington dryers. The grill is infused with micro-conditioners that release into the dryer’s airflow and get transferred into your hair to help prevent damage and maximize shine
- Advanced Technology – We’ve packed a bunch of useful technology into this hair dryer! Negative ions reduce frizz, the ceramic-coated grill produces infrared heat for fast drying, and tourmaline technology protects the hair cuticle from over-heating
- 1875-Watt Motor – The powerful motor produces strong, consistent airflow to dry even thick, wavy hair in no time
- 3 Heat Settings + 2 Speed Settings – Find the right temperature and airflow for your hair with 3 heat and 2 speed settings. Start with high heat to remove excess moisture, then switch to low heat and speed when you’re ready to style and perfect your look. Voltage: 120 Volts.
- Attachments – The narrow air concentrator is ideal for precision styling on straight, smooth hair. To gain volume and curls, clip on the air diffuser and move it quickly around your head
- Cool Shot – Lock in your style with the cool shot button that provides a blast of cold air to hold your look all day long.
List Price : $19.99
Price : $19.84
Saved Price : $0.15
Category: Hair Dryers & Accessories
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Review : I’m not sure if the plug is going bad or the surge protector is going bad
I’ve used this dryer since Nov 2016 almost daily during the week. I use the dryer between 12 – 20 minutes on high heat/high speed. I keep the dryer plugged into a surge protector as I have with every blow dryer I’ve ever owned. Up until about two months ago I noticed the dryer wasn’t as hot as it used to be. Then about a month ago the dryer would shut off after about 10 minutes of use and trip the surge protector. I’m not sure if the plug is going bad or the surge protector is going bad. Keep in mind, I’ve never had a surge protector trip or go bad in the 20+ years I’ve used them. However, this is the first time using this brand hair dryer. The surge protector I’m using is: Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Power Strip Surge Protector with 6-Foot Power Cord and Rotating Plug, 720 Joules (BE106000-06R)
I am purchasing a new hair dryer tonight as I feel like the issue is the dryer,…